Cute & Tight Slut in Lulu’s @ Target

IMB_fEiz0D

Face shots were unreal! I wish I had more!

IMB_jgalYL

IMB_fEiz0D

This post was removed this morning because I uploaded it yesterday while the website was down and it didn’t receive any likes :skull:

None of my post have less than 50 likes…

Yet you’ll leave videos of a fucking Snorlax “latina pawg with jiggly bubble” up all day for everyone to see. I promise you nobody wants to see that shit!

I’m sure it was just the website being down but let’s run this back! Throw me a like! :white_heart:

204 Likes

Bro! Most definitely because the site was down cause she is fantastic! I totally agree with your view and I feel the same, this is the stuff I like for sure as well!!! Great job! Thank you

2 Likes

Killer gifs and face shots :drooling_face:

1 Like

Muchas gracias por esta rica nalgoncita!!!

1 Like

To clarify:

For those like me that laughed hard aboute the Snorlax comment, without knowing whats a Snorlax (Non- Pokemon Kid here), let me Introduce you, Snorlax :-)

I still have to laugh hard, true in some way :-) Yet where there are buyers, there are sellers :slight_smile:

Anways, that slimmy has a awesome tight booty… amazing catch my friend. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

My type of woman

1 Like

I hate those sandals with a passion. If given the chance I would smash her so hard they fly off her feet! Then I would get them and bust the fattest :peanuts::sweat_drops: inside them so she can’t wear them again!

Other than that! Greatness!
IMG_5146

1 Like

I hate that shoe and sock combo … shit even crocs are better than that shit

2 Likes

This was stunning work. Bravo

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

She’s indeed gorgeous :heart_eyes:

1 Like