Desi babe shopping with hubby (user request)

Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

video

335 Likes

What an ass on her…

7 Likes

Wow what an ass!!!

4 Likes

Mhhh what a delicious booty… amazing catch my friend, i love that shape of her booty :drooling_face: Well catched and thank you for sharing.

5 Likes

This site has been a little wonky lately. The first time I made this post it went from pending to removed. Now the second time im posting it says it has already been up for an hour when it just showed it was approved on my end? Any mods know what’s going on? @Lizzy

These Desi chicks are stacked!

3 Likes

Awesome catch

1 Like

Holy shit, she’s a sleeper - her profile is awesome, and those perky tits to go with that slight pooch - fuck…

1 Like

This was approved 3hrs ago, about the same time your comment posted. It sat in a queue for 2hrs before it was approved.

Idk the issue you are having, I haven’t seen it. I have seen the site running stupid slow at times. Doesn’t help my cell service jerkin me, Comcast might be too cuz I’ve tried all network options. It has to be the site; there was a post across the top a few times recently that said the site was experiencing traffic. That’s all I got

1 Like

Nice cap here!! She is packing enough!!
Wifey material? LOL

2 Likes

Amazing

1 Like

Thanks for the comments, everyone. Video is coming shortly. And as always, once that link is terminated, that’s it. So download it when it goes up.

3 Likes

Distant cousin of Kim K I see. Pawgs watch out!

1 Like

Bootiful desi girl :heart_eyes:
She’s the perfect wife :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Vídeo plis

Amazing ASS on Her. You don’t see that often in desi girls. Great Cap! :peach::fire::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations on the catch, what is this desi term about?

1 Like

It’s a term for south asians that are living abroad.

2 Likes

:grin::+1:

1 Like

Video now available.

1 Like