Disappointed in my Captures, looking for help

I went to store and found this hot milf. Later when I looked backed at the footage I wanted to shoot myself in the foot. This could have been a banger. The technique I implemented is a phone in front jeans pocket with camera facing out. The problem is I cannot position myself to get the money shots the way I intend to. Blind shooting is challenging for me. Well to be fair the subject was moving around often, I didn’t want follow her too much. I avoided looking at my phone most of the time, I do it sometimes to try to get the angles.

Equipment: Android Phone, Using “CameraBR” App with button controls.

One solution I thought of is finding another app that utilizes the wide angle camera. Since up close the shots are iffy. Or using another phone to see the screen of phone capturing the shots (Teamviewer).

I want to improve I just don’t know how to improve on my blind shooting.

Here is the Video: Blue Pattern M*lf

26 Likes

Huh? I believe the failure here is phone in pocket, yes use it to seem less sus but if your already behind them just hold in hand, that technique doesnt seem to be good or everyone would be doing it

2 Likes

I think you did good work.
I personally go into store with phone in hand and for me having it out of pocket the entire time shopping doesn’t look as suspicious as pulling it out and trying to get my camera rolling as soon as I see something worth capping.
Either way though, every single one of us will end up having lost opportunities, I view footage often that in my opinion isn’t even worth posting on here because I didn’t get the shots right.
Protecting your image to the public comes first always in my opinion. There will always be more opportunities in better situations but it won’t be like that every time

3 Likes

I agree I would try to avoid the camera in pocket technique and get better at using it in your hand. Holding it will allow for much better angles and will get better at aiming it without looking over time. I don’t see much point in outing in your pocket to then take it out to make sure it’s recording and is pointing in the right direction. Hope this helps

Holding in hand for horizontal shot is ok, but for vertical shots its tricky. (The reason why I did pocket). Guess you would have to hold phone upside down and twist forearm to get your shots.

For horizontal shots I usually use objects around depending where you are, fake phone call or if it’s not suspicious a backpack or bag is best for horizontal shots IMO.

How about vertical shots? haven’t tried them too much in the hand.

Download a background video recorder on the google play store or apple store. It let’s you record with your phone screen off. You will no longer have to worry about people seeing your screen, you can just have youe phone in your hand and get 10/10 creepshots.

Well, first of all, nice try! But on this MILF, I’ve to say her ass doesn’t look very great, and worse she has a butterface(she even glared at you at 0:54-0:56!)…you can use this MILF as a dry run on your technique, and try on another sexier subject…you can search these 2 topics at the Forum: “Small frame, bubble butt blonde with a nice gap”(you can see how he took pics from behind), and “Brunette with glasses in leggings at the sports store”—The latter the best example of how to do blind shot with device and NOT with some phone in pocket…Both picked sexy subjects to film, so not only appealing to the shooter, but also lots of us…

When your MILF bent over like that, well, either took out phone and filmed sideways or stood behind and pointing downward or lowered phone to almost belly level and did creep shot on her would be sufficient…otherwise that filming only half of ass scene will happen again…

Filming with phone vertically or horizontally needs practice and experience…tbh I didn’t come to shoot with my phone horizontally until a few days ago…but of course I don’t want to get busted either, so I lowered the brightness of my screen to about 10-20%, then used my phone cover to cover my screen, then fixed at my subject and tapped record button, then held my phone at my side and moved or walked down toward the subject…but of course not tagged along the subject all the time, and if possible, change position or placed phone from right hand to left(as long as you’re still pointing at the subject)…so at the end, I managed to get a few minutes in total on 2 different subjects…not saying every second is a success, but I still got decent clips on both(one with quite a few front views, side profile, and back shots, the other mainly back shots)…

the journalist

Closer and the closest shots is not better or at all good. I mean, we can’t smell no matter how hard we try . The further out the better not too far out actually to where other people and things are in the photo I mean , just far out where you can see her whole body at least half her body and face absolutely if you can even if it’s just side face I really hate a sweet perfect butt but it’s like five of the same angle and not even a loch of hair I mean it’s all important even race sometimes