Do you think any women have seen themselves on here?

I like the thought that some have. How do you think they would react?

2 Likes

If my cousin ever found herself on here I’d be one dead man lol. Then again it’d be kinda hot knowing she’s on here for our pleasure. I like to think about from time to time.

8 Likes

Brother, she would be mortified by the number of nuts youve caused to her hahaha

5 Likes

The ones who pose on purpose would love it.

the ones who pose for the camera on purpose would love it.

Perhaps not on here, but there are definitely cases of women, mainly influencers, who have found their candids on the internet. It’s not like there’s much they can do about it, though. Once the pics/videos are online, they’ve effectively become jerk off material.

I’ve shared candids and pics of my PAWG friends before, I’ve being doing it for years. They’d be mortified if they were to find out, probably. Although perhaps some would love it.

3 Likes

If one woman really wanted to they could sue and take this whole site down and a lot of accounts would be screwed. Xhamster ran to that problem so they took down all the candid videos.

3 Likes

I don’t know…what I often think about is that women would be the greatest shooters, no one would suspect…

1 Like

No, they could not take the site down. It is legal to shoot in public places.

So… which one is she?

3 Likes

Haha, was thinking the same thing

1 Like

ive actually seen 2 on here i know, ive looked through soooo many posts over time i was like dam thats …