Does this mean anything?

Was capping a girl at the gym the other week, don’t know if she looked over at me when i was capping, after my workout when I was outside the gym the same girl i capped came out and when we made eye contact she gave me a bit of an awkward smile. Probably means nothing, just wondering if she may be onto me?

7 Likes

Yup, busted. I’d probably move out of state this weekend and start a new life.

If you are this paranoid you probably shouldn’t be taking pics. You’re not confident with whatever technique you use to be discrete which probably means you aren’t being discreet.

11 Likes

Not much need for the sarcasm, just asking a question…

5 Likes

Absolutely needed for sarcasm. What you asked is ridiculous. A woman smiles or smirks at you and you have no idea how to react or interpret that? That’s fucking wild.

You are either paranoid to the point where you shouldn’t be shooting or your people skills are completely off and you should socialize more.

I’m not sugar coating anything because we are adults and adults call it as they see it. If your feelings got hurt from my reply, again, you should socialize more.

8 Likes

Hey man, don’t dig into it too deep. Don’t try to dissect everything move everyone makes because you’ll drive yourself crazy. Take it like this. If she smiled and gave you and awkward look then take note that she smiled at you. Maybe she was timid and was just trying to get your attention. Maybe she thought you were cute. Ever thought of that? But if she gave you an awkward look with no smile then there is something that you should be concerned about. My advice, next time you see her at the gym. Just go up to her and introduce yourself and ask her out on a date. Plain and simple.

3 Likes

Friend, if you find her receptive on another opportunity and if you find it interesting, talk to her naturally, if there’s no chemistry, forget about it

1 Like

She was tryig to give you some ass

2 Likes

If u see her again make brief eye contact then let it play out, do NOT cap her again. Her smile could be that she was sus and is now looking for any validation of that. If you cap again you’ll def be caught. But if you’re making eye contact and no phone or whatever is out, then she knows you’re just probably checking her out and maybe she was just checking you out when she smiled as well, just let it play out

She probably saw your boner outline. Ask her out to Applebee’s next time. Gods speed :+1:

1 Like

It means that she wants you to talk to her! If you dare is up to you.

1 Like

well said

1 Like

Literally everything you said is wrong but okay, and all I did was ask a simple question and you blew it up to make it look like it was a lot more than it actually was

This is twice now that you replied to what I said. Are you trying to convince me or yourself that I was wrong?