Dollar Tree thick Latina

I was in dollar tree and saw this thick ass Latina bend down looking for something. I had to capture that big ass. I said excused me after I got her ass. She was embarrassed and smiled at me cause I got a nice view of her ass. Enjoy this huge ass.









787 Likes

image

You win. golf claps

218 Likes

No ring. Should’ve gotten her number. She’s got a MF BODY!

5 Likes

damn, she’s got them little pudgy feet too

7 Likes

What the hell did Rico do to you :skull:

1 Like

I should have but she left all fast

1 Like

Goated

I always pray to catch a girl in this position! Haha so fire. Squats are still my favorite tho. Nice cap bro!

2 Likes

Gotta speak up man lol

1 Like

Fawk

fuckkk.

Wtf is she doing down there

1 Like

What a great timing! Thank you for capturing this masterpiece!

1 Like

Right Place, Right Time, amazing :clap:

1 Like

Thicky one 4 sure

Oh she knew…who gets on all fours like THAT?! Instant hard on though seeing her like that!

3 Likes

Smoking backline dayum

OMG I think she needed some pushing help to reach all the way to the back of the shelf. :fire::star_struck:

3 Likes

I would eat that booty

2 Likes

She almost looked stuck in there for a second lol
Nice shots

2 Likes