Dollar Tree thick Latina

:melting_face: damn she asked for ittttt :laughing: nice caps

1 Like

Bro, she got ass and pretty feet. This is the type of shorty you have a very hard time pulling out of.

3 Likes

Cutie with a booty!

that means good :cat:, ?

You have amazing work tho

:rofl: thought the same shit and scrolled till I saw someone say it! Looking to get capped I guess…

Well there is a first time for everything I suppose. I never saw a candid of someone just face down ass up in public and so oblivious till now :joy: Good shit!

Amazing body I would have done the same thing! Awesome you got a smile out of them that happens great captured great work

1 Like

Ready to take it

1 Like

Lord have mercy! Great job sir. Keep cappin alive!

Great cap, got vid?

2 Likes

She’s a keeper :heart_eyes::heart:

Big asss

1 Like