ebony in pink yoga upshotted and followed around at Target (video)

Was at Target during a very non-busy time. Sometimes it works for you and sometimes against you. This time, seem to work in my favor as I spotted this ebony hot ass booty right away and followed her around the store a few times. She was taking her time slowly shopping and not in a rush- love it - oblivious to me snapping away and camera inspecting her ass. Got a nice long video. Enjoy and like!

Video:
https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/5gfkdyga8nkft9s/*b*ny_in_pink_yoga_upshotted_and_followed_around_at_Target.MP4/file

66 Likes

Nice ghetto booty. Great cap bro

1 Like

I salute you. Target caps are not easy. It Takes patience. And candid techniques.

1 Like

I’ve continued to improve my technique over the years. Experience does matter in this hobby

2 Likes

Beautiful catch my friend, very well done. Your caps are always on point and you put the ladies nicely on display. Keep up the amazing work. Thank you.

She’s good as fuck !

1 Like

She is beautiful and has a great body​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: she sure likes to show off those legs and ass :weary: this ebony was so oblivious :joy: great cap

so fine nice cap!

What a show! Thx 4 sharing!