Erin the Lil Asian Baddie wYeezys

She was all over the place and moved fast af! I was lucky she kept coming back, I didn’t get behind cuz it was so close, worried black pants was gonna come out bad, and she seemed to be aware - so this was it. Wish I could’ve got more…
There’s the pink booty in the beginning, got several clips for that, I’ll make a post if enough care to see it.

4.5+ minutes stretched to 6 minutes, here’s the 1080 saved to 4k:

137 Likes

Oh my, Erin is a total Gem, thank you soo much for bringing up that hottie :drooling_face: Great work.

2 Likes

Love her VPL

1 Like

Hot Asian posts always make my night

2 Likes

This post deserves a lot of attention, I thought this Asian woman was very beautiful, this last photo of her from the front demonstrates how incredibly beautiful and defined her body is.

5 Likes

Me soo Hoowney!!
Me luv you long time!!
Excellent cap!!

2 Likes

One of the best posts this year so far, she’s got a nice ass on her, but the thing that does it for me is the vtl. Amazing cap thanks for sharing :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

1 Like

When they are at work they have to deal with you. I love it!

1 Like

Not typically attracted to Asian women, but she has a great ass. Whoa hope for more of her.

1 Like

Nah. Well, maybe. I usually don’t go to these shoe stores, overpriced af! But this one does have good sales.

Something very hot about finding out a cap’s name and posting it alongside the pics

1 Like

I got a whole (2) Dick’s posts for this
When you capped so many, the names are crucial unless you come up with your own name
It’s like seeing/fucking multiple chicks
:crazy_face: :weary: :exploding_head: