Ever see something while leaving the store that made you park and go back inside? (vtl)

230 Likes

All the time! And I would for her too. Absolutely love her vpl!

2 Likes

Definitely worth it to go back!
Nice!!!

1 Like

I’m speechless, that is an outstanding ass and thighs…fuck!

2 Likes

Damn shes got it all

1 Like

Spec-fucking-tacular capture - pretty face, athletic build, ass, and those thighs - fuck…

1 Like

Umm :nose:t5:

2 Likes

Mannnn, I’m glad you went back in and made this documentary. That is a phatttttt ass. I would love to see that bent over. And fuck that fanny pack for blocking the pussy shot. With an phat ass like that, i can only imagine her pussy lips are sooooo fuckin plump.

1 Like

that’s one of them rules i’da had a tough time not breakin’ with this babe so don’t let me encourage reckless behavior. lol
:sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow that vpl is super sexy!!

1 Like

Don’t blame you would of done the same

1 Like

That happened to me. :joy: You’re at the end of the store and you have to turn back when you see something like that coming. but we need a video please :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Such a nice capture! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Lol thank God you went back in. Nice!

2 Likes

Sooooo goood! You got a loooot of shots, great work!

1 Like

These types of contributions are those that should implicit the video, hopefully this is not the exception!!!

1 Like

@Ctman thats what im saying, phaq’n fanny pack… I bet she has a nice phat lipped camel toe too!!!

@OneStar same… I rarely do but as you can see this was definitely an ass to make the exception for!!!

1 Like

Damnnnn

1 Like

Video to share please?