Fat ass Indian filling jeans (OC) Close Ups!

She was very cute and helpful :drooling_face: I capped a good amount of her too! I definitely want to go back for seconds at some point!

259 Likes

:hot_face::hot_face::hot_face: goodness what a find

1 Like

she is packed!

4 Likes

Mmmmm ! Bbw Cheeks :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Please do go back! Hopefully she’ll be wearing some leggings next time!

2 Likes

That’s phattt :heart_eyes::face_exhaling:

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing!

2 Likes

That’s a monumental ass! It needs to be worshipped

1 Like

Indian booties are so underrated fr :star_struck:

Thanks for shraring this @wrldofcandids

3 Likes

Very beautiful big booty and great angles. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

Damn she has a wagon on her

1 Like

Phat

1 Like

Peak cap. That ass so amazing. So huge and delicious. Love how you got right up on those plump juicy Indian cheeks

3 Likes

Fat ass

1 Like

Damn I like how you got all up in there with the upshot

2 Likes

Nice a s s

1 Like

So much booty meat filling the jeans up, amazing shots man! She’s wonderful!

1 Like

Video plz

1 Like

nice work wishing you caught her bending over and got her fat panties