Fat ass milf catches me

When I worked there, this woman is a regular shopper at my store . Down below is a video of the first time I captured her. The second part is when she came back to my store another day. She was totally on to me but I said fuck it. You can see her glance at the camera in the first part of the video and ask “how are you?”. The middle of the video she says “you do a bad job walking past women” and still proceeds to let me do my thing for a little. This was recorded on my OLD LG G4 so sorry for the darkness. Ya’ll know how hard it is to record black leggings.

Day 2

P.1 MEGA
P.2 334.07 MB file on MEGA

48 Likes

This is hip shooting eh?
I am not a fan of the subject at all, but the shots overall and work was good enough! The editing works very well. Extremely still video.
With some practice, better subjects, and a lot of posting up, this could be great work
Got my like :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Hmm. if you do this stuff as a employee . please for gods sake dont get caught. thatis unless you never want to work again

2 Likes

Fortunately don’t work for that company anymore. Plus im a hell of a lot more careful now.

2 Likes

Definitely a butterface but thats an ass i could get behind all day. lol

1 Like

Abuelita de lindos cantos me encanto… :heart_eyes:

This post is the crux of iPhone vs android battle.

These videos are amazing, for a first timer. I truly enjoyed the video and watching this sexy milf. Thank you Zachflosser.