First Creep - Part 2 (2010)

First creep! There’s something for the users to see why I’m here, how observant are you - these snaps are why. Let me know if you catch it!!!

Older than my recent ‘first creep’ post, goes back to summer 2010. Rolled up to the river for a clean dunk after a hot day. There’s always people here but I managed to get some good clean shots!! Skinny waist with a plump ass!

Been going through lots of old drives organizing for this exact reason. I believe this was my actual first full set where I just said fuck it and took multiple snaps. Up to this point it was one/two pics only, and sometimes for comedy.

But this one, got her number and I hit it - so that’s why I’m hooked to this candid shit forever!! So when you take a look at the snaps, you may catch it!!

116 Likes

Nice!!! That gap looks similar!

1 Like

Amazing

Love a big ass compared to body size ratio

And great to read your story too

3 Likes

Ur always chasing the first…

1 Like

Wish i could… if I knew about this site 3 years ago I would be having top tier posts :joy:
I really had some prime footage back in the day

2 Likes

@Damnson1 you and me both! Had 1500 plus pics on my Instagram before I got deleted!! All taken by me… smh

1 Like

So if you didn’t notice, she has a lizard on her waist.
Typically I go by another tag/handle, this specimen is why I chose ‘Lizzy’…one of the best ever!

She was 6’ 2” so that wide ass was like +55”, could just get my hand locked around it!

3 Likes

Such an amazing body on her. It looks so good even when lying down. Nice catch!

1 Like

Great first time shots!

1 Like

This one right here.

2 Likes