*first post* I let my gf out shopping, showing VPL

Here is my hot ass 20 yr old GF. i tried to post her candids in the house, but apparently those dont count and get removed lol so i started takin vids of my gf out in public and been buying her slutty ass leggings. She Does ANYTHING for me yall… will post as i get more of her.
would appreciate feedback thanks!

131 Likes

Love the visible thong line. She’s got a great ass. Do you ever catch guys looking at her?

7 Likes

You wouldn’t believe it man. She’s always getting attention , just the other day at Ross I had a shooter filming her behind us in line and I knew it, and I kept trying to keep her ass blocked and not make it to obvious I know… (respecting a fellow shooter) lmao
She honestly likes the attention

5 Likes

Do you want them to take pics of her?

3 Likes

You should get her some lulus or nike pros

5 Likes

Amazing! Thx for sharing

1 Like

Nice !

1 Like

More see through the better! Would love to see more!

1 Like

I thought I did but when I saw dude filming her that was the first time, and tbh I felt uncomfortable… like I wana be the only one to share my girl lol def a weird feeling

5 Likes

I have vids of her in Nike pros… like just modeling for my type of vids and pics but I can’t post them on here sadly, cu it’s not a public setting… And it’s to much to share individually so idk aha

1 Like

Thats some big ass

2 Likes

Right? How could I not share her :raised_hands::drooling_face:

1 Like

Sounds like your going to be a future cuckold lol!

4 Likes

That ass is phat, a PAWG for sure. Love that you can see her thong god damn. You should def keep buying her see through shit. And keep posting her on here :pray:

2 Likes

LMAO respecting a fellow shooter!

1 Like

Looks good get a thong slip one while she’s squatting down

1 Like

Nike Pro Leggings for sure bro

2 Likes

That’s a greyt ass!!

1 Like

Well ur GF is looking good, and LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, THAT GUY WASNT FILMING YOU! HAHA!!!

2 Likes

Your a lucky fella. Had a girl like that. Don’t ruin her and she’ll make you king.