Fish eye thoughts/preference?

What’re your thoughts on using fisheye lens for capping?

I don’t hate it or love it, just meh about it. In my opinion, depending on the angle/lighting/subjects ass it can be very deceiving. It can make a pancake ass look plump, but it can also ruin the look of a perfect ass making it seem warped and in-proportionate.

Honestly, I’d rather see a booty without the fisheye effect. Sometimes I see some nice fisheye work, but think less of it because I know how much a fisheye can make a flat ass look better.

I’ve experimented briefly recently for curiosity, and also found that is can make video for “grainy” or less clear in genera, but also more pronounced as you get closer to the outer margins of the frame. Any tips or settings that can prevent or improve this?

Curious what others think about this, since there has been more posts using fisheye lens that gaining traction.

2 Likes

If you would rather see booty without the fish eye effect then why are you asking about it?

4 Likes

It’s not that deep. I might prefer it but I’m still open to learning new techniques and curious what other people think.