Fit friend's fat ass

Just found this forum and i thought it would be a good idea to share some pics that i’ve managed to snap of one of my gf’s friends. I just couldnt look the other way with an ass like that so here we are. Ive had my number of failures but here are the best ones so far.

123 Likes

wow that fat ass look so meaty

Damn, keep it up! Love to see more

Your friend’s ass deserves a good spanking!

thats so fat id love to hump her

1 Like

Is her ass that good compared to the other girls here? Ive just made the account and i got spammed with likes as soon as i posted lol

I’d be her friend too, she seems like a real nice girl. Thanks bud

You’d have a lot of competition trust me lol

1 Like

I’m mean the fact you have original content already makes it worth it. Good work.

1 Like

Posting OC of a girl who’s waist is slim and ass is fat is going to get a lot of likes. Ill show you an example post of a girl with a slim waist and fat ass that has a lot of likes:

2 Likes

well damn thats a nice ass. Yeah i guess thats how it goes lol. Which one of the two do u think has the best ass tho thats the real question i wanna know from u guys here

Id pick the one i linked to you because the hips are a little bit wider and black leggings show off the ass more

Okay cant complain her ass is hot af

yea there’s a vid somewhere near the bottom. might be some dead links but look through that thread and you’d find a working link

1 Like

Very hot ass and body just love it

Goddamn she has a perfect phat ass

1 Like

Damn indeed

Such a fit ass. Great work. Keep it up :+1:t2:

Superbe formes. Tu as sûrement envie de la baiser secrètement.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: mais c’est sûr ! Avec moi en tout cas ça resterait pas secret