Stupid Thick White Girl In Black Leggings

Another mall capture but this shorty was so fucking thick that it was so hard to capture her cause every guy would turn their heads and stare at her ass. Her shit jiggled like jello and all I wanted to do was bury my face in her ass and she was cute asf but hope y’all enjoy!!! If I get 150 likes I’ll drop the videos

GMP_U2F2ZUdIMDE=

GMP_U2F2ZUdIMDE=

GMP_U2F2ZUdIMDE=

GMP_U2F2ZUdIMDE=

1558 Likes

That is a magnificent ass - I love the way she is wearing those leggings deep, deep up her ass crack. I bet that feels so good. She is a total stunner. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

14 Likes

My god! It must have been at eye level on the escalator! I’d have been prating for her to drop something

6 Likes

Thats just so amazing!! Gotta drop the vid plzzzz

4 Likes

Honky Tonk Badonkadonk!!!

6 Likes

Anyone reading this take notes: that :point_up:t3: is a PAWG

18 Likes

Youre the goat bro hot from every angle. thanks

2 Likes

Holy fuck!!! Unbelievable! Have to see the video man! :pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

3 Likes

Nerdy Pawg for sure! A good time is ahead of us with her!

2 Likes

Tasteful BBL maybe?

1 Like

Was thinking the same thing but that ass is natural for sure, well that’s what it looked like to me in person but if not gotta be a great bbl

1 Like

Perfect ass ! Thanks !

1 Like

Cake or fake? lol

1 Like

JFC! That ass is paired perfectly with tjose leggings…

3 Likes

Goddamn :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Wow this girls ass is absolutely amazing

2 Likes

Pawg queen :princess: I bow to u :bowing_man: pls sit on my face IF I DIE I DIE !!

1 Like

Holy cow, that escalated quickly… already 161 likes and counting… what an absolute nutbuster… i know that term PAWG gets thrown around easily… but if this isnt a PAWG what then? :drooling_face: Cant wait to see that video of that humongous balldraining big booty. Catch of ages my friend. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

I’ll be uploading the video after work since I didn’t expect to get 150 likes so quick :joy:

12 Likes

Like two bowling balls.

3 Likes