Forum Rules and the Wholesale Disregard of Them

I was reading the FAQ/Rules of the site and it reminded me of why I came here and started to post my content here. This place is an outlet for the artist in me to share my love of the female body with like minded individuals.

Big thanks to all of you who freely share your work and passion of the female body. It is an honor to be in a group with some of the best damn creepers in the world. This site has the potential to be the best museum in the world for candid photos and videos.

I urge everyone to think about how special this place is and how we have the potential for further greatness if we just read and followed the fucking rules.

Post Only Your Own Stuff

You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.

For further information please visit: FAQ - Forum

24 Likes

Wow… there’s actually a rule for it, who would’a thunk?

1 Like

I’m in a “get off my lawn” mood today I guess.

7 Likes

Here Here!

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m one of those that doesn’t post anything… just likes and comments… I have a jealous girl. She would cut my dick off while I’m sleeping and toss out the window of a moving car if she caught me creepin … I’m sorry, guys … but thank you :pray: much too

1 Like

Unfortunately, the rules are changed often so it’s hard for mods to be consistent.

Yeah, I am tired of seeing non-original posts. A streamline of original content would be quite nice.

3 Likes