Forum Rules, the extended version

Here is a quick guide to our posting rules:

And here is the full, extended version for your reference:

https://forum.candidgirls.io/faq

2 Likes

I am confused by this rule.

Is non OC allowed or not (when correctly identified as such)? Seeking permission would be very rare as it is hard to identify who the original poster is especially for pics without watermarks sourced from other places.

Post Only Your Own Stuff

You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else without permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.

1 Like

As I understand it we’re allowing non-OC so long as the poster acknowledges it as NON-OC and does not try to take the credit.

In my opinion, this presents a moral hazard and creates a stale environment where the same content is shared over and over again while dissuading new content.

It depends: I have posted (once or twice, and always clearly posted) some content from the old r/candidfashionpolice and I think thst wasn’t old and stale, but I agree that it can’t be abused.

I will not penalize those that share non-OC, I just won’t like or comment on those posts.

4 Likes

For the record and to clear up any confusion for new members or people that need guidance on posting content.

You can post your own content. By definition original or own content (OC) is something you personally photographed.

You can also post found content. The owner allows found or shared content. This is called, Not Original Content or (Not OC). Also know as non original content (Non OC),

If a member posts found or shared content please fallow this rule and do not break it…

You MUST state or label it as
(Not OC) or (Non OC) in the title.

If you do not fallow the rule and get caught posting someone else’s work. You will get suspended and a mod will enforce penalties.

Please fallow the rule and be honest people.

1 Like