Ghetto Booty Compilation

I love capping Ghetto black women. I just wished they weren’t so suspicious the whole time. Also my area does not have many that dress like half naked hoes. Anyway here’s a compilation of ghetto booty I have gotten this year. Many of these couldn’t have their own post so I decided to just add them together. Let me know which one is your favorite ghetto booty?

IMG_6650

IMG_6651

IMG_6652

46 Likes

Second one is my favorite

3 Likes

Yea she was thick asf in person but she was in and out of that store was on to me the whole time lol

3 Likes

Yes sir!

2 Likes

Love these caps. Dark and delicious. Black pants had some sexy and feet too

2 Likes

Wonderful compilation. Thanks.
The first lady’s gut is seriously spilling over her waistband. She is well into the BBW-world … :star_struck:
What do they eat to get that heavy?

1 Like

Last girl in black :heart_eyes: love the front and back view

1 Like

Same, I live near a bunch of major cities filled with big butt hoodrats. Definitely my favorites to cap, especially when they know and still let you do your thing!

1 Like