Giving away some Premium Subscriptions, post in this thread to enter

I just googled candid teens and found it. Loving it so far :+1:

I googled something like ā€œwater park candidsā€ and got here.

I would love a premium sub :heart_eyes::heart:

Wow! Thatā€™s funny!!

Could almost not belive my eyes one early morning (inside hong kong airport center)
Premium subscription would be niceā€¦ Should at least be some perfs for uploading quality content :) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I found a good photo on Google and found the site by chance, so I use it well and visit it every day. !

I found this kind of site while searching on Google, and I thought the site was good, so I signed up.

I was lookin at other candid forums n decided to google since I hadnā€™t in a while. This came up n I joined asap.

Googled it and got lucky with the first or second hit LOL

I was looking for TCB, the candid board that I used to be a member. I canā€™t register anymore, so I was looking for site alike TCB and found you. Iā€™m use tu share on imagefap, but since I change my phone, the image crop in the wrong size tu upload on imagefap. So Iā€™m really happy that I find this forum. I will upload all my good work with you guys since itā€™s easy and a good community to share. Happy about joining the club and really hoping to receive the great prize !
And thanks to add the boobs category. Iā€™m a candid down blouse fan for yearsā€¦ Will upload my work there. thanks

I was really tired of getting all my shots erased on tumblr, so I just searched ā€œcandid assā€ and here we are ! any other website I went to was kinda ghetto but this website really set the bar high ! With a great community and great rules that keep everything nice ! Hoping I win

I have enjoyed candid content since my teenage years. Was very disappointed when sites like Xhamster started deleting candid content. This site was posted on a masturbation forum I frequent and I am so so glad that I have found this place dedicated to like-minded men. I hope to contribute some original content this summer.

Last year I looked for an image using Google image search. Thatā€™s how I first came across to this forum. After a long search for a good candid website, Iā€™ve finally arrived and am happy to be a part of the community.

I found this site via Google. Some great Pics

Found this site via Google search while looking for yoga pants and milf candid shots. And here I am, frequenting this site everyday. Thinking of providing the community some nice content in the near future.

1 Like

Found by searching! Glad I did and I canā€™t get enough. Would love to see the locked videos.

Somebody mentioned it on ig

I discovered it by typing candid forums on google

I was surfing through sites for candid vids and pics for a little release if u catch my drift lol and i ended up going through a bunch before i just typed into google candid forum cause i use other forums for other things i enjoy and stumbled upon this and since then its been great and ive been catching alot of candid shots of my own just sont have time to edit them work and my girl take alot of my time i donā€™t get alot of time lately. But i do have about 70gb of candid vids and pics ive took in the past month or so since joining this site and getting opinions about how to best capture em. So thank you everyone who commented and gave me advice. Maybe at some point i will get to go thru and edit them and post or if i could find a reliable and safe person to send them to and edit and post i would be up for that. Hopefully i will get to be a real member at some point i just donā€™t have the xtra cash lately to buy into the forum to become premium. But good luck everyone with the drawing for the premium

Lust driven, curiosity led me to find this siteā€¦