Giving out VIP badges (Blue Checkmarks)

Well i must say people try their best to post good content today is my first day i am having a good time. However little curious why people don’t post Videos along with the Pic. Well anyways i will try my best to get amazing contents an post them with Videos. Please bare me in case you find my Post uploaded in inappropriate way so please forgive me comment an give feedback so i can try an upload as per rules of this forum. Looking forward to contribute amazing contents stay tune :pray:

Sir, you are trying to cheat your way into free vip. Please don’t… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Me me me !

@candidgirls1993

Dude doesn’t miss

5 Likes

A badge would be cool

This Man Deserves One For Sure…Top Quality All-Round :+1::raised_hands:

I think my posts deserve a VIP badge!

I nominate myself. No harm in throwing my hat in the ring. My stuff is all OC.

Pretty please!!?!

@Janina_Stute @Chaz have been posting quality content for a long time, both are definitely deserving of VIP status

1 Like

I nominate myself. Im a fairly regular booter. Check the profile ;)

I concur!!

1 Like

I wish to nominate myself as one of the biggest contributor of asian candids to the forum

although i did already nominate myself, i have to give praise to @Vanillacard325

Notice that he has consistent :fire: content and you can tell he puts time, effort, and care into the overall presentation of the posts he creates!

1 Like

@Sense1x

1 Like

Thanks a lot my guy, appreciate the respect and love

1 Like

Yes for sure you should get it @SniperOG

2 Likes

Hola
Me gustaría tener la insignia
Comparto material de lo mejor que encuentro en la ciudad de México
Y creo que mi trabajo me avala
Saludos.
Aquí algo de lo mío

13 Likes

Count me in :wave:t2:

Hmm.
I nominate me!
would definetly get some hq appreciation OC Post out there!