Giving out VIP badges (Blue Checkmarks)

To qualify for a VIP badge you must have a good selection of high quality posts.

• Nominate yourself, or someone else, in the comments below!

VIPs also get exclusive access to the VIP section of the forum, not available to normal members.

14 Likes

cough cough

4 Likes

I’m not trying to brag but my stuff is pretty good tbh, you can look at my work if you like, I do need to go capture more though :100:

2 Likes

:raised_hand:

contribute everyday right here.
:100: quality posts and ran the HOF contest
merry x-mas boss

22 Likes

Of the content I’ve posted, 95% are popular links and great posts, and about 20% have hit the hot link mark (300+ downloads or more). I also post a variety of content from pics and gifs. And almost all of my content come with videos. In addition to this, I’m here everyday and I contribute to every subforum.

2 Likes

Been here over a year :grimacing:

I wondered how we got those. I nominate myself. I feel like I put out high quality content.

4 Likes

@candidgirls1993 he did a great job and I’m sure he will keep working hard to bring us a amazing content 00

7 Likes

I want one too

CandinatorX Thanks!

I would be happy to get the button.

23 ….can’t wait ;)

1 Like

I would humbly nominate myself. I think the proof is in the pudding regarding stats and contents, consistency, commenting, etc

7 Likes

No harm in nominating myself

I Definitely nominate the Sniper OG

8 Likes

I’ve been dropping some bangers, a few videos and got many more comin :saluting_face:
Muyyy fuego :fire:

I guess me.

Well…must I say more?
#1 post today I guess

I’m new to the forum but I only post high quality photos I hope I have the badge too

:raised_back_of_hand::raised_back_of_hand::saluting_face::saluting_face: IM READY SIR

2 Likes

I’d give it a go here , also a fellow worshipper of Taylor swift haha