Good lord, this post gets removed while trash stays?

138 Likes

ive seen a lot worse quality on here.

5 Likes

Right

2 Likes

this is def. a keeper

2 Likes

Wow so sad that this post was removed
Keep it up

2 Likes

It’s a shame. Post shouldn’t be automatically removed based on likes because 1 it’s subjective. 2 it might just be the timing and 3 lots of users probably don’t like anyway. They might comment or save the photos/download video ect. I’ve tried posting this great ass in jeans about 4 times and it keeps getting removed it’s ridiculous

5 Likes

Very Nice! Thank you!

1 Like

Lovely jeans sweetie!!! :ok_hand::eggplant::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::boom::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::jeans::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

almost no ass

1 Like

There was a period right around many more users were joining and/or frequenting the site, where a lot of trash was being uploaded and getting likes while other posts were getting minimal. The owner let us decide on the options and it was set, it was adjusted again later. I too have had posts not make it, I understand. With a larger user group maybe it can be adjusted again. IDK

As in she’s not obese? Is that what you’re referring to?

2 Likes

Ive found a couple of post that were pretty good and exites my browser on my phone. I go back on my phone to open it, “Oops that post ia not found.” Im like damn really? That was a good poat but I didnt have a chance to reapond or like cuz I was interupted at work or home…think the timer might be a bit fast. This 24 hourals ia the timeframe right? If it is Ive missed some posts for sure…

1 Like

Absolutely love this kind of faded jeans shot and shape of figure. Can’t figure out why this look is being deleted according to other posters. So much overly fat, unappealing (to me) posts are accepted. Hope the mods respect “the rest of us”
Thanks for the images!

As in she’s flat like a broken chair

1 Like

LOL :joy: Too each his own, I guess.

What the fuck are you talking about?

1 Like

Great job man. She’s beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Those pussy shots are so hot!

1 Like

Fool…

1 Like

If this is your idea of a fat person, then you’re really delusional.