Gopro 11 mini

thinking about setting up a gopro 11 mini inside a bottle or bag because the best way to shoot is by looking on your phone abd being completely not interested in your surroundings. But actually you’re checking the focus of your deired object rather than checking your mails. What do you think?

I had a similar setup years ago with a camcorder in my bag and holding my phone close to it pretending to read sth. But I was zooming and targeting with my cam. Worked like a charm. Nobody would suspect you to film anything.

Only disadv with gp11 is that there is no optical zoom. But it could be hidden in a small everyday thing.

3 Likes

Interesting dude.
I want to buy to some action camera but im not sure where i can put it…

1 Like

best would be a gopro hidden in a back pack so you turn your back towards your target and control the cam with your phone. this is so simple. nobody would just notice you being there. looks like you just don‘t care. best cover!

1 Like

The GoPro book bag has mounting options that will not make you sus. Chest straps, gopro stick tucked into its designated space also

I use a go pro inside a coffee Cup with a hole drilled out. Perfect no one suspects a thing and you can always cover the hole with hand in a jam. Was caught probably 2-3 times with this set up. They looked directly in the hole and I’m assuming saw the lens reflection. But those shots I love the most. Especially when they tell their friends and then their friends looks.

1 Like

I’d love to see a tutorial on how to set up a duffle bag with just the lens showing. Is there some sort of step-by-step tutorial for those of us who have zero handy skills?

Interesting.
you can show us a pic you take from that?

I use a hidden hat or sunglasses with camera to take pics/vids hiddlens com

would love to see the results!