GORGEOUS nerdy girl shopping 🤓

Beautiful and friendly woman who kindly explained to me the difference betw een male and female clothing sizes :sweat_smile:







“I’m size 5 for example”






Some cleavage with that sexy top


couldn’t get a clear shot of her ass but I was more focused on getting the face




Let me know what you think :speech_balloon:

660 Likes

Delicius :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Shes a cutie :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Shes amazing omg

Great caps!

1 Like

She’s fire :smiling_imp: nice cap dude!

2 Likes

We need the vid

3 Likes

Nerdy girls often have hot bodies. She‘s a good example. Nice tits, sexy ass… :yum:

3 Likes

Amazing caps! Looove the face shots! Vid?

1 Like

She can keep her glasses on :drooling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Damn she’s beautiful

Videovideovideovideovide - Panting noise from The Krusty Krab Training Video ovideovideovideovideovideo dundundundudlndundundundundundunduduDAHHHHHHHH

4 Likes

Wifey material.

3 Likes

Great face should have asked her to try it on for you

2 Likes

Peak

Very sexy and she has a cute butt

1 Like

Oh my goooooooood!

1 Like

nice ass

1 Like

I think she has crazy eye’s = crazy in bed!

1 Like

She’s fire bro! Great work

1 Like