Got a camera, put it to use (beach dump)

This is my first post anywhere, I got a camera and put it to use, enjoy the dump

Todays holy grail at the end.

could not get her face but same person

Cute Asian and friend

Random Milf

no face shots sadly (but got what really matters)

took this pic from really from away, I am surprised how well it came out

skinny women sunbathing

two friends

another milf (they seemed to like me because seagulls kept screwing with me)

2 bad (got a great video of one of them but the quality went to shit)

enhanced

190 Likes

bonus on the last one

26 Likes

Wonderful Caps…Love This Skinny Baddie!

10 Likes

yep, this is a phenomenal post! So you’re just walking around with a digital camera taking picture out in the open? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Smile

10 Likes

the beach I was at was pretty scenic, so I was taking normal pics to (very obviously to be seen) had my camera is surprisingly powerful so I was a decent distance away

2 Likes

so glad you got this camera! Cant wait to see more. These girls are so hot. Love the thongs!

1 Like

Great shots!

1 Like

Yeah, that last one was potential gold

Love her

absolutely jaw dropping ass on the last girl. would love to see more of her!!

how do u enhance your pictures

1 Like

What app did you use to enhance?

1 Like