Greyt Dumper - D-Dump Bisssh!

Gotta love priorities, right?
Made it to Wally World on a time crunch…
Well, I got 30seconds of material, stretched it 1:35, came up with the track in a few seconds - and the fastest I’ve ever done it!! :cookie:
If you don’t like the production, sorry. I’m feeling it out still but this might be the least excessive(?)….

@Bleebang @Guitaroscope @Watchman @anon18765694 @anon47354022 @Chungy71 @anon53913159
@randomguy @dbcooper @OmniPheasant
@candid11 (don’t ask cuz I ain’t setup for it)

If I missed you, not on purpose - ENJOY

95 Likes

Great stuff!

1 Like

Nice and thick!

5 Likes

I enjoyed the video. Thanks.

1 Like

Damn fine work sir! I don’t usually go for the thiccc girls, but damn. Why do they always pull their skirt/shorts down when they know damn well they want that ass to be seen :joy: greatly appreciated, and the slomo was awesome

1 Like

That’s a hungry ass

1 Like

I got it at the top​:+1::+1:

Sheeesh

1 Like

I ain’t gonna lie I thought this was going be the song that would be playing in background

1 Like

It would work! LOL
I threw this together in a few seconds, minimal editing so thought I’d get it out! Usually sit on content, so under 24hrs is something…

1 Like

Ammazzinnfgf broo. One of the best posts I’ve seen. She walks around that she knows she’s gonna get pictures taken .

1 Like

What a great cock tease she was. No. Ra on either. Gotta love hoes like her.

1 Like

She ain’t got anything on under that ridiculous excuse for a dress lol love these pics, great job!

1 Like

You did see the video, no?

1 Like

Completely missed the vid lol went straight to the pics, ur right, she’s rocking a thin pair of boy shorts her ass is eating into a thong :heart_eyes:

1 Like

What an ass🔥

1 Like

Glad the video helped LOL

1 Like

Si son las mujeres inmigrantes latinas esas si dee dee ramone dijo que las mujeres yankies no tienen cola la verdad no se nunca estuve en norte america pero supongo tenia razon…

1 Like

Omg

I can’t deal with how sexy she is

What a capture!

1 Like

North America has plenty of women of all shades with all sorts of booty!! We got a little of everything from around the globe.

1 Like