Greyt Upstate PAWG Ass Catch

Alright, this was bouncing around at the pit stop so I had to snap a few - but it wasnt enough. This chcik was thick wit it so i had to get quick with it, went outside and plotted. All within 3-minutes!! Not bad, enjoy!

@i-lte, @Richhrish, @Thefinalist1, @Bnjiglo67, @pjar74, @Bubbleman, @anon18765694, @Creep4keeps; @Fat_BootySmasher

oh…the quick vid:

45 Likes

should have just titled this thunder thighs!!

@Techguy @Ramirez.j18 @Guccigucci @Guitaroscope @theyllneverknow @Jonjon23
@Twateater

Here’s a monster, got a quick vid too :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Soooo nice and thick, thank you lizzy

1 Like

Thanks for the tag😏

2 Likes

Damn the second to last photo alone makes this post great! Thanks for the tag glad I got to see these

1 Like

I’ve seen what others comment/view. Same thing we used to do in the Twitter days…been lonely with random text/chat and tumblr :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Now that’s an ASS lol, what a nice catch , just thinking of her bent over , I would have her wearing a little summer dress around the house if she was mine and pull it up and bend her over , very nice thanks for the great video

1 Like

P.S nice set of tits to

1 Like

This post wouldn’t have made it past the 24hrs.
Crazy

1 Like

I’d love to dunkin her donut

Amazing catch

Love her thick legs and juicy ass

1 Like

That is crazy.

I find a lot that when something makes me go wow, quite often the likes are lower.

I don’t understand it. Some posts there is no ass to even see, and will get a ton of likes.

Im biased, the bigger and juicier the better. I like huge ass, thick thighs, wide hips, if they look like they could crush a watermelon using the inside of their thighs, I’m sold

3 Likes

Agreed! I know there are many different feelings on every post, I’m willing to let people live. Sometimes the posts are just not thick enough. Even I have a place where I draw the line, but I ain’t never turn something away…maybe once or twice LOL
This right here just looks fun!

1 Like

100 percent agreed mate

1 Like

THICC

Truly slept on, her thighs are juicy af

1 Like

Delicious meatiness!

1 Like