Gym shots, need help

How do these guys get gym shots right in the open. It seems cellphone shooting would be way too obvious in the gym due to mirrors etc. I would love to get gym shots but it seems a very hidden setup is needed?

2 Likes

Its just balls man. The balls to sit there as a man and hold your phone at someone. Only teenagers and girls hold their phones casually in a gym not a fully grown man. So yes you are right it is obvious and the ones that do is are indeed the creeps that gym goers come to recognize. The only thing I would say is if you have a very small gym where the equipment is close together and space is limited. In that case you can get definitely get sneaky. Though, if you are in a large open gym its nearly impossible to get some of these shots because you have no real good reason to be close to someone other than to be creepin.

2 Likes

I can confirm! The closer the equipment the easier the catch!

1 Like

Im gonna be trying something here soon, just gotta wait for it in the mail. Its a water jug with a stkrage sleeve. Gonna have bluetooth earbuds playing my music with a recording app going as well while the cameras facing out.

Water jug with storage sleeve is from h20capsule.

3 Likes

My hack,
I wear my weight lifting belt around the gym in the free weight areas. Well I also slid my phone in the gap if my stomach and the belt with the camera on slow motion. Also use the camera app on my watch to see if it’s in frame and zoom In or out.

6 Likes

Recruit a female, noticed some vids online are actually done by women. Victoria secret and other places.

go on ebay and type in Anteye retrofit cell phone spy hidden camera 4k HD black screen video DVR 128G they do have a cheaper one if you don’t mind sacrificing quality

1 Like