Help needed

I have lots more to upload, the problem is i shoot with my phone and ppl arent dumb they can see it, so thats why im paranoid to post more…

So im asking is there anyone who made a hidden set up and can show me how?

Ill ofc upload everything when im more sure no one sees me shooting hehe.

I live close to beach so will be good stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I don’t think you have to worry about posting videos after you took them lol. I don’t see your issue here because nobody caught you and you have the content, you succeeded right?

If your questions is how can I be more discreet and not just walk around with my phone, that’s up to you to discover. Experiment with different devices and strategies.

There’s also other subs asking the same question, so refer to those for tips! :)

6 Likes

Well they could allways see the pics and or see u later with their boyfriend or something my city has alot of crazy ppl…

Those odds are so extremely low It’s not even worth the concern. I get your worried about getting caught or found out, but that’s just the nature of the game. If it stresses you out simply don’t post your content, keep it for yourself! But if you want to post it, then do so. Everyone takes a risk with this hobby, you’ll never be 100% assured you’ll never be caught. Good luck with whatever you do :wink:

2 Likes

this actually works

2 Likes

I actually hold the same paranoia in regards to somebody ever seeing it.

Personally, i upload my videos roughly 3-4 years after it’s taken. It’s not a golden rule i follow, it’s just typically what i try to adhere to. I do believe the chances of somebody stumbling on the video are pretty low, but doesn’t hurt to be cautious, right?

Anyways, far as the phone goes, try to hold something in the same hand and snap away. For example, if you’re in a grocery store, pick up something roughly 2-3x the size of your phone that’s comfortable to hold and that sits as flush as possible against its surface so that it’s discreet, but also ergonomically friendly.

None of this matters, though, if you’re not confident. I shot for years without the gimmicks to success. It wasn’t until recently where I figured it’d do some good to be more discreet about it. Shoot in densely populated areas, avoid heavily surveilled businesses, and keep yourself kempt. If you think you’re being weird, you probably look it just as much. Relax.

Get a bag with a camera hole like Sniper posted. It’s not uncommon at all to see people with backpacks, especially in a big city near the beach, so just get a small sized backpack like a cyclist would wear and make the setup in that.

If you need to start your phone’s recording just act like you got a text. If you’re worried carrying a backpack would look weird, stretch your shoulders around like they’re sore. And if you get dehydrated while thirsting over a fine ass, just carry some water in the bag :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks i will check it out and try to make one myself

Yeah i probly look weird af thats a problem and not much patience at all.

1 Like

Buy a Gopro type of cam with a body harness and just walk the beach, park, mall, whatever you are into! In most countries recording in public is completely legal. No one should think your being “weird” if your casual about it. I see ppl wearing them all the time.

2 Likes

Thanks will look into it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ill have to try to make a bag somehow, cause it really dont matter that everyone walks around with their phone in their hand… if they do they dont do they dont point it too ppl and also not holding the phone still its moving with them…

I didn’t get that. What exactly is the problem with holding the phone in hand?

2 Likes

That its not normal to walk around with your phone in the hand and holding it completly still and pointing it to a woman… even less so at the beach…

How many titels here named “busted” and etc alot of ppl see u being weird with ur phone in your hand just cause u dont notice it dosent mean the problem dont exist.

If you say so…

1 Like

Im not saying so it is so… and also i dont get why ur telling me to use my phone when the question is about a hidden set up.

I assure you if youre already uncomfortable shooting with a phone, you’ll probably be far less comfortable with an elaborate set up, like a hidden camera in a bag, etc. IMO, its worse because it gives you less of an excuse if you’re ever caught, and you have less control with it in application compared to a phone.

Get comfortable, it really is that simple. If you’re not comfortable shooting with something as ubiquitous as a phone, you may wanna just sit on the sidelines and enjoy the thriving community we already have. It isn’t for everyone.

4 Likes

If you’re shooting with your phone just practice being nonchalant in public.

2 Likes

You guys are right, but I also wanted a hidden set up for nudist beach, and for filmning asses better i swear sometimes i see a insane fat ass irl i take video and then on the vid and pic it dosent really show how fat her ass was.

1 Like

That’s also a very good point @HassX . :ok_hand: Get caught with a phone, most likely nothing happens at the end if you deny your doings credibly enough. But get caught with a hidden cam setup, and you owe a big explanation not just to a girl but probably the police.

2 Likes