Hot blonde, tight bodied spreading cheeks in thong bikini

This one was so tough to get since there was no reason i should be next to them but i did what i could and got a bit lucky on the timing!! This girl was so fricken hot.

212 Likes

OK a lot of them are hot but why was she spreading her ass like that? It’s just weird.

5 Likes

Holy shit. She knows what she’s doing! The way she’s laying down on her back too. Damn she’s a tease!

3 Likes

She really wanted her starfish to be seen!

5 Likes

Yeah you Sandy’s always get action

She knew what she was doing with that spread

3 Likes

Hell yeah, you took a chance and got richly rewarded!!

What are sandys?? Lol

No fuckin way fuckkkkk bro you lucky ass I can’t believe this I’m dying she is a goddess

Whooooaaaaa! So fucking hot :heart_eyes:
You had the perfect timing bro :heart_eyes:
That ass is crazy :drooling_face::drooling_face:

What a post!!! Thank you!!! Any chance for a video?

Its like she presenting her ass to us

Possibly they are very short unfortunately. This was a high risk situation where you can easily be caught if not care because there was no one else around and its difficult to justify just standing next to them. Dont be greedy in these situations, be grateful for a quick snap and move on.

2 Likes

Makes perfect sense. Thank you for taking your time out to explain and respond. It’s greatly appreciated. You’re greatly appreciated.

What an amazing catch. She was gorgeous.

What a catch! That ass cheek spreading is insane. Thanks for posting!

Short and sweet. I also had some help recently on editing videos so i now have the ability to put a couple of short videos into 1 for more efficiency!!

17 Likes

Thanks for the vid bro!!

Amazing video. Love how you can see her hole

the spread is insane