Hot Blonde with Checks out

I was about to leave the area, and then I saw this cute girl. I started recording, and then I turned around and saw her back… her checks where out! I recorded her, and this might have to be my best cap ever! I ended up stopping because she was heading to class, and I didn’t want to go to her class

Then I was coming home from work the other day, and I saw her walking again! I realize I may be addicted, but I pulled over to cap her… I hope to see her more and again! She looks amazing!!!

166 Likes

Awesome Catch. She Loves Showing Off Those Cheeks!

14 Likes

She likes to show off! Definitely gotta make a series out of her

3 Likes

I hope! I just have to see her again

Amazing firm and beautiful exposed ass sheeks and flat tummy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

She needs a smaller backpack!

2 Likes

Total babe!

How you do this? Awesome!!!

Here are some more photos that @harpincy2.0 was able to pull. BTW, he helped me put together a video of her… if we get 50 likes on this reply, I will drop the video… I saw her again, and if this post gets 100 I will drop those photos next. I hope you all enjoy!

39 Likes

heres all the videos

I have seen her and caped her 5 times… I want to cap more, but I need to stop, so heres my gift to you all
https:/ /go file. io /d/WDozq3w0

19 Likes

Damn

Solid caps! Thanks for this collection!

She’s so hottt :drooling_face:

bro, the video link got nuked already. Could someone re up please

6 Likes