How do I take good photos or video's?

I tried doing this the other day I had my phone on record and by my side like I was just holding it but I kept accidentally ending the recording or just not getting good shots. I’ve also tried holding it up like I’m texting but I have too keep moving it up and that just looks really obvious so I’m not sure how I should go about it.

4 Likes

Practice makes perfect. Use the search tool to find tips and other techniques. This has been discussed many times.

1 Like

It takes practice bro. I been capping for almost about a year now and I’m still learning techniques. I would say what help me the most is to just record and then take screenshots of the vid. It’s more noticeable when you are trying to take a pic of the target. Also if you are scared I would recommend coffee shops or the mall to start in areas where you can sit and just leave your phone still to record.

1 Like

Can’t anymore… everybody ruined it

2 Likes

I just saw the Twitter video someone posted of a guy getting caught by going too obvious. You are right awareness is going to be at least semi-viral for a while and women who se it are always going to be suspect now. That guy set capping back a decade.

2 Likes