How to be safe (EXTREME Safety) [Samsung only]

Exactly. Dont miss out on added security.

This still goes on, still haven’t seen the footage of people with the phone in their BACK pocket, hip shots (video actually), or other ideas that I WOULD LOVE TO TRY but I’m not wasting time for people spinning wheels - pics or it doesn’t happen!!! Vids or it aint right!

As for the screen app thing, I’ve heard the quality is affected. I haven’t seen anyone prove otherwise. Curious about the results but they never get added to the posts.

2 Likes

Is there an equivalent for iphone?

Unfortunately, No

Some of y’all be overthinking it. Ain’t nothing illegal for filming a girls ass in public unless there is a reasonably expectation of privacy. People are getting recorded all the time. The most you would get is bashed for being a creep. Don’t let your adrenaline de-route you from getting some “good” catches and I say good because some people just chase the thrill when there really was nothing worth filming for.

Also if you really give a girl your phone just because she thinks your recording her just be like “only if you put your # in there” foh with that shit.

3 Likes

Agreed, I love a good candid, but not as much as I enjoy my anonymity and freedom :joy:.

1 Like

Creepshots are illegal is most countries infact in Japan it is mandatory for all smartphones to make shutter sound whenever a picture is taken even if the phone is in the silent mode. This is to prevent creepshots.

Good job I only take videos then :smirk:

Forget being calm cool and collected. Ask them why they think they are hot enough to take precious space on your phone. Then say “ew” and do the shoo motion with your hand

1 Like

This is my method, I use a slightly different app. Background Video Recorder, and use Activity Launcher to create a safe icon on my desktop. I am using the Google Dex icon, so when I click it I have to thumb print in, but it recrods purely in the background. Since the original app is in the secure folder - all files go there and not my standard gallery.

There is no camera ever available and I can lock my screen or take a phone call and no one is the wiser. I can hold it at my side looking like im just holding a phone and make small adjustments. It takes getting used to, but its safe af.

3 Likes

Its dont give me to set the volume button
He show me a option to buy a premium version🤷

With Samsung, everything in your secure folder is hidden until the secure folder is unlocked. You can have a completely separate list of apps or you can have apps like Insta, TikTok that have a separate login. Its like having two phones. Edit: You posted the video later, so you know this. But my secure folder is a whole sperate life of mine

1 Like

Can it record in 4K 60 FPS?

Download SCOS donate key apk

4k yes, it capped at 30 fps. I will check out SCOS and see if I like it for safety wise.

From where?

Thanks a lot

Anyone who has Samsung had battery swelling problem?
Also s22-24 ultra are handy for this? I created my own topic and asked for the best phone to cap but I’d like to have good zoom and Xiaomi 14 ultra can have Misty lenses issues so only Samsung left but it’s square and quite wide (3mm than pixel and most other phones I suppose) and I use volume down/up buttons also in normal camera app, they work like that there?