How to be safe (EXTREME Safety) [Samsung only]

This is an ultimate guide on safety / not getting busted
Now for this guide, I won’t give shooting techniques the focus will be solely on safety.

This guide is for Samsung devices only because you’re 99.5% safe only on Samsung devices.

Pre Requisite:-

• First, you have to set up Samsung’s secure folder you may Google it if you don’t know how to do that.
  • You’ll be asked to set a pin or password you can choose either of them but Do NOT choose fingerprint or IRIS.
  • Now download and install an App called Spy Camera OS it comes with a ton of useful features.

The reason for installing a hidden camera App on the secure folder is the fact that the secure folder act as a separate phone in which your captured photos and videos would be saved also secure folder cannot be hacked or cracked nobody can gain access to it.

The reason for not enabling fingerprint login is that suppose you get busted and somehow your subject knows about the secure folder and forces you to log in to the secure folder it is pretty easy because you just have to touch your finger. But in the case of a pin or password, you can simply say you forgot the pin or password.

One more thing if you use Face ID or IRIS you need to disable them because when you’re recording your lock screen will say “Camera is in use” This may blow your cover.

On the SCOS app, you can set different tasks on the volume button + and -
I have set the volume + button to start recording and volume - to switch the camera

When you’re recording the subject you can switch the camera during the recording this way your subject won’t get suspicious of your activity. However, keep in mind if you’re in low light don’t bother switching to the front camera also if the sun is behind your subject avoid using the front camera it will result in dark footage.

What to do if you’re busted?
If you’re busted stay calm if the subject asks why were you recording simply act innocent and say why would I record you and if the subject asks to check your phone you can simply handover your phone because there will be nothing to see all of your stuff is in the secure folder.

Also, I recommend wearing a Face mask because suppose you get busted and your subject decides to create the scene and start recording you your face will not be visible and will save you from the embarrassment on social media.

Some tips

Some guys like to pretend to be on a phone call when recording the subject however I believe it is very risky if the subject busted you and decides to check your call logs there won’t be any call log that will expose you.

One thing you can do is find a switched-off number and try calling on that number when recording your subject and just pretend you’re calling your friend but his number is switched off.

I think that was pretty much the post has already become lengthy I have a lot to say wait for part 2.

P.S: English is not my native language avoid the mistakes.

50 Likes

SCOS using it since 2015

1 Like

thnx, but can’t seem to find SCOS app in the playstore.

1 Like

Samsung 100x better than iPhone I just swapped and wish I didn’t

3 Likes

It’s been taken down from PlayStore. You can download it’s apk file from google

Have you guys ever tried using a belt phone clip. Can walk around with it hands free. You just need to keep your one hip facing the girl

1 Like

Very well thought out procedure. Thanks for sharing.
One question -Spy Camera OS - won’t it be listed in the phone’s apps? That would be a deal breaker.

My approach to security has been pretty basic. I walk and film, following interesting subjects. When I’m done I delete the video. Gotten pretty quick at this. Later the videos from the day that I have deleted are transferred into a truecrypt volume. I edit from there.

Then the phone gets cleaned up

It’s in the post

That’s assuming you are handing the phone over.
After a few “excuse me” and it doesn’t ring their bell, I’m coming with a “you’re a disgusting fuck” of course if I need to go that far. Been there once, 13 years now.

There are so many ways to handle these situations and similar run ins. I’ll go into one that’s way off topic, just go with the scene cuz if your head ain’t on a swivel then you haven’t used your environment already. You need more practice. Anyway, to SUMMARIZE:

When a thief goes into a store or market and feels they have been spotted, a great get away is to cause a scene. I mean going from being viewed as a normal, potential thief to a complete asshole terrorizing the store and requiring being carried out. What the thief does with the goods is for another day.

There will be the naysayers and that’s fine, the environment makes everything change. There’s a million options, handing over the phone does not have to be one.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Way too paranoid. If they accuse you of filming, say they’re mistaken. If they push, say you’re feeling uncomfortable, and calmly leave. It’s illegal for them to try to hold you against your will, and also, it’s not illegal for you to film in public.

4 Likes

Yeah i use it too

Then record video so you can trim edit and take screen shots for pictures. i use to stick my phone in my pocket with my wallet to elevate it and do the same but I am getting a clip soon.

Yeah thats a method what I am using since I started recording.

But now the never android versions have a feature that shows a symbol in the task bar on the top of the phone next to the battery level. So if camera and microphone is used (by secret recorder) it will show a green camera and microphone symbol. So if I get busted and the enemy sees this, its very difficult.

Did you may found a solution to bypass this security policity, much people say it cant be deactivated in the system settings…

2 Likes

And so I go down the software rabbit hole. Thank you.

i can just say be carefull. For me secure folder randomly deletes my files i took with different camera apps. You really dont wanna loose great content that way.

2 Likes

In the secert folder you have the original camera to, its like another camera/gallery. Why not use that?

Why this app is better?
How is yhe recording quality?

Multiple Reasons.

Hidden Camera can hide the video files, does give you a black screen etc.
If you get busted and just use the camera in secure folder…if they take you phone they can see your filming.

1 Like

The original camera app doesn’t support background recording, screen has to be turned on.

The App I mentioned allows you to record in the background and also the option to hide the recordings from the gallery. It also supports 4K recording.

2 Likes

Your written English is better than what I’ve seen from many others.

1 Like