HUGE BOOBS PART 2! (Must See)

I swear she loves showing off those huge tits of hers. She’s got them out on display for everyone to see and I am forever grateful! Let me know what y’all think. Video now included!

310 Likes

Nice shots man!

2 Likes

She displays her goodies for both women clients and their husbands… Just different kind of goodies for each :heart_eyes: :hot_face: So hot woman, great catch again!

3 Likes

love the sound on

2 Likes

Legendary cap. It’s crazy how you got a whole convo on vid while we could just focus on her fat tits and pretty face. Amazing work!

4 Likes

Fuck me

2 Likes

You’re legendary. Still wanting to know about conversation. I personally have very bad social skills and suck at talking to people in person.

3 Likes

I knew it’d be worth the wait. Damn!

1 Like

Sorry guys didn’t know my voice wasn’t muted. That’s too personal for me so I’m gonna take it down and reupload it without my voice. But yes social skills help to get these kinds of shots

3 Likes

fully understood, I’ll be waiting to see it re-uploaded, thanks for your contributions. they are incredible

1 Like

Can’t wait to see that vid :heart_eyes:

1 Like

her nails, face and tits make this a wank party of no end

2 Likes

Appreciate it man!

I’m sure that’s how she got the job as well

1 Like

Pretty much. I’ll scratch my face while holding my phone with the same hand then leave it there

1 Like

Haha sorry that was an accident

I’m glad you appreciated the convo. We’ve talked before so this time it was more comfortable doing it and plus shes hot so that is more encouraging

Reupload is up!

She’s definitely someone I’d like to fuck me

1 Like

Trust me I was nervous but putting yourself in uncomfortable situations is what helps. Before this I was talking to some hot worker at a different store and that helped prepare me for this

1 Like