Huge dump truck ass in scrubs (OC, BBW)

Usually don’t cap at the score with the red carts but couldn’t resist when I saw this massive ass in scrubs. :peach:










154 Likes

No Way! Fuck yeah. Do you have more?

1 Like

My kinda women!

2 Likes

lawd

1 Like

Some videos:

(21.09 MB file on MEGA)

(32.07 MB file on MEGA)

13 Likes

f*ck yeah

1 Like

Nice monster ass

2 Likes

Bbws in scrubs are my favorite, their huge plump butt just looks so good in it! Great caps!!

3 Likes

I’d most definitely shot my shoot with a harpoon at the big ole bison booty she got!

3 Likes

The size! The thickness! So enormous, I’m shaking with lust for this big gigantic ass

2 Likes

Fuck I just want to sink into this big mammoth booty

3 Likes

Thanks for all your effort to cap BBW and sharing with us. Please can You reup this gold material. :folded_hands::folded_hands:

2 Likes