HUGE tits at the Spirit Holoween store, on bbw Latina, my new obsession!

I’m thinking they are probably f’s or e’s… She was a sight to behold let me tell you. She helps the customer from outside the counter that’s how I got these good pics in the aisles, and got her behind the counter and some outside as she helped a customer. I really should have talked to her and got her some close-ups of her along with smiles. I might go back and try to see if I can get more. Tell me what you guys think. You guys like what you see

39 Likes

uhhhh-steve-buscemi

9 Likes

her poor back… smh

4 Likes

:joy: I don’t feel bad for her back at all. My dick thoroughly approved it and appreciates the size of those things. Damn her back. In fact I would bang her so hard the weight of those things would throw out her back anyway LOL
But thanks for your concern

1 Like

I had a gf with those size… she ended up getting a boob reduction. Best day of her life. I did enjoy them while she still had them.

3 Likes

what is damn her back?

9 Likes

Same thought here man…

1 Like

I’m saying who cares if her back hurts because her boobs are so big my dick appreciates it LOL

I dare you to go back and do the motor boat on her. :grinning:

1 Like

Lol that would be awesome

1 Like

Lmfao

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Now those are some massive melons!

1 Like

Same here. She used to give best titjobs. I broke up with her later that summer after surgery. So Maddie that they gone

1 Like

Can’t say I blame you! lol

1 Like

shit yes we need more o her!

1 Like

God dam she got some big udders! She could breast feed a whole village of midgets with those massive jugs! And i would watch!

2 Likes

I love how big they are

1 Like

Sweet!!!

1 Like