I need advice

Hi guys, I’ve been looking for some mini cameras to start doing better closeups and other close shots, right now I have an offer on this “runcam 5” camera
Has anyone used it or knows if it’s a good option? It is used a lot for drones, I attach a photo of the device

3 Likes

I’ve not used it, but I’ve seen others here recommend it.

1 Like

How do you hide it though?

2 Likes

I don’t know, I’ve never used it or any cam like that.

I can’t repeat this enough: your are the least suspicious with a smartphone in your hand. Just use a hidden recording app, activate it in an empty store isle and you’re good to go for your entire visit!

2 Likes

Friend no offense, your answer is so stupid, it looks like you have no fucking idea about the size of the device, it’s perfect to put in a jacket, backpack, pocket
I thought about this because in Mexico most of the candids are always alert, here it’s common for an idiot to look at a delicious ass and wanted to touch it
I asked a question according to my environment and if you have no idea I invite you to shut your ass and at least upload some of your material, or are you just a jerk off boy watching real men?

1 Like

I don’t know friend, I have done it and people always stare at my cell phone, even if they can’t see anything through the screen, the simple fact of passing near the ass and with the cell phone pointing People can know what I’m doing, at least here in Mexico many women are alert I even feel more than in the USA, but thanks for your advice, it just hasn’t worked for me That is why I ask if it is less suspicious to devise a hidden camera and more of that size

2 Likes

I was thinking of a black jean jacket that I have, or some small backpack

True maybe something hidden but how would you hide the camera lens though

2 Likes

OK you think this might be due to the public security situation in Latin countries as there are probably cases of harassment and forced sexual encounters that makes women much more alert about men following them? This is indeed different from the situation in law-and-order nations such as the U.S. or Western Europe I suppose. Women generally feel safer there. No expert on Mexico, just drawing conclusions.

2 Likes

I don’t shoot anymore but a very small camera that I could fit in like a jacket or hoodie sleeve would be so clutch instead of a big ass phone

I’ll buy the new GoPro Black Hero 11 mini to shoot some booties. So yes, If the camera quality is Ok, so you can give it a try.

In my case, I have some options to put the go pro mini

1 Like

Saludos Mexboy! :metal:t2:
Apenas empecé a ver tus aportes y debo felicitarte porque tienes muy buen ojo para las modelos que eliges, y debo agradecer que nos compartas tu material :+1:t2: daré seguimiento a tu obra.

Sobre la cámara, sí la pediste? De ser así ojalá nos platiques tu opinión y pongas algún aporte que muestre la calidad de imagen.

En mi muy humilde y limitado conocimiento tecnológico quizá no la compraría porque la pila es muy limitada o tendría que conectarla a un powerbank para grabar durante una jornada más larga, y con eso jodes la ventaja del tamaño pequeño :confused:

Lo que tampoco me gusta es que me parece que no cuenta con la posibilidad de controlarla mediante una app y así sólo grabar cuando encuentres un buen objetivo.

Lo bueno, a diferencia de hace unos años, es que ahora dice tiene resolución 4K y al parecer graba bien en movimiento. Faltaría ver hasta que distancia porque yo tuve una que era 2K pero el “objetivo” tenía que estar relativamente cerca y sin movimiento para que la imagen fuera nítida.