I will share you a technique to defend yourself when caught

First of all download an app that ensures you can record in the background without the camera on your screen

The second step will be your best defend maganism:
When you see a beautiful girl press record and go play f*cking Pokemon Go!!!

I got caught one time where she said what are you doing?! And said ohhnoo ehh it is embarresing. And she said you are filming my butt yeah!!.

And I said: oh noo wait look I was playing pokemon go. She inmediatly was like: oh sorry I did not know and I was like oh yeah I understand but this much less worse as what intended isn’t it and we had a laugh and that sit and I still got the beautiful shots I wanted :wink:

30 Likes

Did not know Pokémon go was still a thing cuz that sounds suspicious

8 Likes

I realised it after I downloaded it. So many people take your gyms over. It is such a gpod cover up

1 Like

Where are the pictures of her? I don’t believe you lol

3 Likes

I share my pictures overtime :wink:
Guess Which girls :wink:

This one?

9 Likes

Perfect this is one of the girls. I had a nice chat with her, but it was not the first one. (I did not share the first one yet) :wink:

YOOOOO! Pokémon Go is still huge!! Got groups of people walking around a few of my parks where all the gyms or whatever are. Crazy!!!

My only issue, works on android only, I wont settle for lesser again unfortunately - been there done that

1 Like

I thought of using one of those folio phone cases with a card holder on the back so the screen is covered and it doesn’t look out of place because its your wallet and stuff so people wouldn’t give it a second glance.

1 Like

Pokemon Go is like a second wall

what apps on ios do this?

1 Like

app i use for iphone is sp camera.

Its the best app for iPhone I’ve found.
Has some good cover options.
Able to lock buttons.
it’s a paid app, but works really well.

I put a real website in the background of the app and it looks like I’m just navigating a site. Usually I put a wiki page up. Then once you get used to the buttons you can operate it on top of the wiki page without seeing a bit of the video its taking. Works really well.

5 Likes

Some tips I’m using. 1. Use a background recorder app which allows you to put the phone into standby. 2. Your stars need to know that you are in the vicinity but not causing any unconfort. Basically, they can see you but not your phone or cam. You can then cap them at will using a variety of angles.

1 Like

Do those background recording apps capture videos in 4K 60FPS ? That’s the video setting I use. I use whitelight dim setting on iPhone that makes the screen extra dim.

You might want to check your phone’s default spec. I have an Xiaomi 11 Lite and its specs are 4K 60fps, so the app uses that also.

if your Iphone is j@ilbroken check out Sneaky Cam. Super easy, works every single time.

1 Like

Since this topic is still going, iPhone users have an option that works quite nice. Setup a few settings, triple clicking power, and using Shortcuts app. Basically sets up a series of actions in one click of the Home Screen or saying “Hey Siri, Cam” (in my case, I may change it to Pokémon but that’s suspect cuz you can take pics next to the Pokémon, just saying). It’s the name I made for the shortcut before I knew it was Siri ready. Plus you can edit the icon.

1 Like

True, but the girls are mostly to embarrasses when they have called you out, but you just say oh np and they will feel at ease; never knowing what just hapenned. People will normally never think that far ahead in the flash of the moment.

1 Like

You may want to pay attention to social media more, news, etc. This creep thing aint new! I believe the first big/popular site was on Reddit and got kicked over 10yrs ago - the remnants of the stories are still there.

My recent Wally World Tactics has a chick I had to chase around the store to get that ass - SHE KNEW! And she would have got vocal if she suspected any more. That’s not the first but it also adds to the challenge, I’ve never been confronted but suspected more plenty even before I start filming.There are users here that will say the same! And too many idiots walking around trying to get caught or suck so bad they do (not everyone of course).

If I ever am confronted, I have no problem telling someone they are crazy and to leave me alone, and be convincing. We are on a social media setting, but outside is the real world, real life. You can’t just block some random person outside your view from helping another random blurting out creep type shit, and that Good Samaritan might have a bad day or been recently creeped on.

Be ready to make moves, be aware of your surroundings and not just the subject, be nonchalant, you have done nothing illegal so hold your ground and be ready to vacate

Stay safe out there

12 Likes

I have almost always avoided stores. I do not trust it because of many reasons. I rarely filmed in one really rarely to never.

Always thx for the head ups

1 Like