Pokemon Go is like a second wall

what apps on ios do this?

1 Like

app i use for iphone is sp camera.

Its the best app for iPhone I’ve found.
Has some good cover options.
Able to lock buttons.
it’s a paid app, but works really well.

I put a real website in the background of the app and it looks like I’m just navigating a site. Usually I put a wiki page up. Then once you get used to the buttons you can operate it on top of the wiki page without seeing a bit of the video its taking. Works really well.

5 Likes

Some tips I’m using. 1. Use a background recorder app which allows you to put the phone into standby. 2. Your stars need to know that you are in the vicinity but not causing any unconfort. Basically, they can see you but not your phone or cam. You can then cap them at will using a variety of angles.

1 Like

Do those background recording apps capture videos in 4K 60FPS ? That’s the video setting I use. I use whitelight dim setting on iPhone that makes the screen extra dim.

You might want to check your phone’s default spec. I have an Xiaomi 11 Lite and its specs are 4K 60fps, so the app uses that also.

if your Iphone is j@ilbroken check out Sneaky Cam. Super easy, works every single time.

1 Like

Since this topic is still going, iPhone users have an option that works quite nice. Setup a few settings, triple clicking power, and using Shortcuts app. Basically sets up a series of actions in one click of the Home Screen or saying “Hey Siri, Cam” (in my case, I may change it to Pokémon but that’s suspect cuz you can take pics next to the Pokémon, just saying). It’s the name I made for the shortcut before I knew it was Siri ready. Plus you can edit the icon.

1 Like

True, but the girls are mostly to embarrasses when they have called you out, but you just say oh np and they will feel at ease; never knowing what just hapenned. People will normally never think that far ahead in the flash of the moment.

1 Like

You may want to pay attention to social media more, news, etc. This creep thing aint new! I believe the first big/popular site was on Reddit and got kicked over 10yrs ago - the remnants of the stories are still there.

My recent Wally World Tactics has a chick I had to chase around the store to get that ass - SHE KNEW! And she would have got vocal if she suspected any more. That’s not the first but it also adds to the challenge, I’ve never been confronted but suspected more plenty even before I start filming.There are users here that will say the same! And too many idiots walking around trying to get caught or suck so bad they do (not everyone of course).

If I ever am confronted, I have no problem telling someone they are crazy and to leave me alone, and be convincing. We are on a social media setting, but outside is the real world, real life. You can’t just block some random person outside your view from helping another random blurting out creep type shit, and that Good Samaritan might have a bad day or been recently creeped on.

Be ready to make moves, be aware of your surroundings and not just the subject, be nonchalant, you have done nothing illegal so hold your ground and be ready to vacate

Stay safe out there

12 Likes

I have almost always avoided stores. I do not trust it because of many reasons. I rarely filmed in one really rarely to never.

Always thx for the head ups

1 Like

What i try to do, especially in stores or closer quarters, is to anticipate where the person is going to be next and be there before they get there. That way Im already there and already looking (or pretending to look) at my phone, so when they come into view it doesn’t look suspicious or like I’m chasing them around.

I’ve got some good shots that way.

of course, that’s not always possible, In really close quarters I’ve opted not to lurk too long and I lose some shots I know I could have gotten if i just literally followed her a little longer.

Sometimes I’m amazed at the shots some of the people on this forum get and how long they stay in an aisle of just girls clothing.

Everyones got their own style. Seeing the different shots is still cool.

6 Likes

Jajajajaja, buena técnica, pero en la vida real está cabrón aplicarla y más aún con toda esta paranoia de la pandemia,.

I remember doing this many of times and it works for sure! You don’t want to look like your lurking because the subject will figure it out like “When I’m here,they’re here”.I find getting them at checkout is best because I hold my phone to the side of me and ACTION.sometimes I mess up and aim too high and miss the :peach: completely but just stay calm and angle right and you’ll get just what you’re looking for :wink:

2 Likes

This is definitely explained correctly. Anticipating is the game if not following behind someone for a period of time

2 Likes

How do you record then switch apps yo Pokémon go? You need to stay in the recording cover app ??

Witch app you using? Im i got a iphone

The app is shortcuts
Here’s another description:

Can you send a video? How you do it? Thanks a lot or i can give you my snapchat if you want

Some settings have changed, maybe I’ll make a video. Don’t hold your breath.

Look into how it works, quick YouTube video. Then, search each line item as you build the shortcut