Indian girl checking out items at the cashier (2 clips + 2 videos)

126 Likes

Added video links!

Soo good bro, The fact that she’s Indian makes it soo much better

5 Likes

maaan… i live in an aera with a huge indain population, tehy’re always out walking in the nice weather and MAN I wish I could go cap. Honestly it seems like Indian women are both under-represented in this community, and also have some of the best booty I’ve ever seen :joy:

3 Likes

Fortunately, where I’m from, it’s multicultural with a vast south asian demographic in certain regions. This is why, before anything else, my highest priority on this forum isn’t so much being the most liked/favorited, but to provide variety in my content and subject matter. I could just as easily replicate what i know is going to hit 1000+ views in the shortest amount of time by posting similar content to some of my posts that have achieved this in the past already, however then I wouldn’t be posting exactly what I would like to and I’d be chasing some arbitrary recognition for vanity.

Anyways, glad you like it!

6 Likes

new link to watch the video

1 Like

Link bro

Not trying to tell you how and where to post, but if you could stop posting on mega that’d be great. Mega keeps taking the links down. Mediafire is better in my opinion.

MediaFire removed my links more often than Mega ever did. Anyway, still finding a permanent solution.

1 Like

I also love Indian booty! Thanks for posting. And I also had mega purge my stuff. Best way to share is to just post directly on candidgirls.io video section here. I learned the hard way. Keep on snapping away.

3 Likes

Thanks. Unfortunately though I find uploading directly to the website to be equally unreliable, unless I’m uploading small files.

1 Like

Can you please re-upload the files on Mediafire or this website? Please?

3 Likes

Video please :pray:t2:

2 Likes

video please

1 Like