Indian Teen Jiggle in Lulus 🤎🥵

Her mom and grandma were totally on to me the entire time, G-ma seemed suspicious but mom just laughed & seemed to get a kick out of it Lol She had a nice ass too, probably used to the attention herself.

304 Likes

Need an actual video. God damn!! That’s some walk she got there. Great catch either way.

8 Likes

Just these for the moment, the best parts of both clips i got. Videos are really hard to upload on here and the og vids are super shaky and uncropped. If i ever get anything great i’m putting it on Mega and linking it to the topic.

1 Like

Very cheeky I love it!

Any video on this gem?

So exotic, I always thought Indian girls would be more conservative than that

1 Like

Wish there was a video! Would love to see all that ass jiggle around

2 Likes

Here ya go guys Videos of Girls in Public

17 Likes

Keep the Indian content coming this is a blessing

1 Like

I have alot of indian contet

Holy cow, seems that one went under my radar… yet its too good to left uncommented… Booty shorts for the win, that indian t333n looks stunning in them, nice jiggly cheeks… absolutely nutbusting :drooling_face: :fist: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops:
Thank you so much for that gem, my friend, well done and i had a nice laugh aboit the backstory with your assumption her mom might like the attention too… amazing, i love that thought :slight_smile:
@aniket_singh_Singh what do you say about this gem?

2 Likes

Still one of my favorite post!

1 Like

Yeah love the indian content getting activated here now !!!

actually love this content she got the hot wedgie thanks

1 Like

Suddenly hungry for vindaloo

1 Like

So tight !

1 Like

So fucking hot, Indian girls are so underrated imo
Love the wedgie with that ditzy little walk with those long sexy ass legs and that little jiggle is mesmerizing, i feel like the culture is definitely loosening up with the newer generations, cant wait to see more sexy brown girl content absolutely amazing cap dood :bomb:

2 Likes