IOS camera zoom capabilities? Soccer

Hey guys I have an iPad Pro newest version. And I wanted to cap at a soccer game at a local college, usually practice games at night. It’s a medium/large stadium but not xl. Do you think I’d be able to zoom+pan with the iPad Pro to get some good shots? I’d record in slo mo 120

2 Likes

Are you trolling us? This is so dumb that it has to be a troll…Why on earth would you use an iPad to get candids…

#1: Terrible quality camera
#2: So obvious you might as well have a neon sign that says “I’m a fucking creep”

8 Likes

Exactly my guy its so dumb it works :joy:

Idk i think he just wanted to record the action on the field not candids Lol… but if he does want to do it and that’s so crazy in his username reads he’s a maniac haha

No

1 Like

An iPad is a terrible way to film any action at all, especially action on a sports field. Given that this is a candid forum, I’m assuming he means to film candids.

Cell phone cameras are very wide angle, and thus tend to distort far away subjects. The players on the field will look tiny, and won’t have enough definition in them to make it worth while. These cameras don’t zoom, they digitally zoom, which means they just enlarge the image, not magnifiy it.

This is just so pointless, it has to be a troll…

1 Like