La fitness Policy

Can La Fitness do anything to you other than cancel your membership if they catch you shooting candids?

1 Like

Man fuck La fitness

3 Likes

Well, they can.

An overzealous employee can also, anonymously, take the footage and spread it across the worldwide web for their 15 minutes of fame since exposing creeps is all the rage these days.

Moreover, they can ban you from all the LA fitness gyms in the area, trespass you, call police, etc.

I’ll take this moment to say, although shooting on private property is a risk in and of itself, shooting in a gym is possibly the worst thing you can do. Gyms are more surveilled these days than the MI6. If the gym cameras aren’t watching you, the phone cameras from every narcissistic, self-absorbed gym bro and “fitness influencer” is. You’d have a better chance sneaking Vladimir Putin out of the Kremlin, undetected.

Not to mention the mirrors everywhere. A subject doesn’t have to be facing your direction to catch you capping. And even if you do get a shot, it’s not likely to do any big numbers here unless it’s something we haven’t seen before. And the chances of that are astronomically slim.

Personally, I just wouldn’t do it. But then again, who am I to talk.

15 Likes

Joey swole got your covered bro. Don’t sweat it

2 Likes

I’m with you on this topic, I’ve only captured a couple cause they were too fine not to capture but besides that the gym for me is a no nonsense place. You’re right in the sense that everybody has their phones out and there’s too many cameras and to add on I feel like girls are already aware cause they know people are looking cause of what they’re wearing. I’ve been seeing so many videos about guys being caught and they get so many views and attention so the last thing I want is my face all over the internet. If I were you man I wouldn’t even risk it especially when you can just go to your local mall on the weekend and get so many good captures with a lower risk of getting caught.

1 Like

What can police even do if it’s technically legal to film candid?

1 Like

Did they screw you? Or you just don’t like the gym…?

Bump

Trespass you, bare minimum. Moreover, different states, countries, and jurisdictions all have different laws in regards to shooting on private property, so it “could” be worse. It isn’t some blanketed, “You’re in public so it’s legal, brah!” everywhere. Be cognizant what you can and cannot do, first of all, and especially don’t shoot somewhere that it’s so easy to be caught.

As far as some people are willing to take it, a cop may be a welcome relief.