Late grocery store turned up tight leather pants

Went to the store for a quick beer run and wow! Saw this lady walking in and each step had her ass wobble! Multiple guys were turning their heads to check that ass out! I had to take a few quick shots and bounce because it was obvious with an empty store. Not bad for quick shots while walking. Opinions!

55 Likes

Also they came out a bit dark but she was wearing leather pants nice and snug. Hard to capture from afar. Most were from at least 10-15 ft away and weird angles.

1 Like

Oh yes oh yes ! Liking those pants bro :+1::+1:

1 Like

Wow love it

2 Likes

Good job! Shiny leather asses are the best! And with those heels I can imagine everyone was just staring at her :heart_eyes: pity you only got few shots and no videos… but better than nothing!

5 Likes

Trust me, i loved them as well! I wish the camera captured it better because when the light hit it just right, her panty line would show

3 Likes

The very first thing I heard first were her steps so i had to check it out and man was i happy then!
Each step and that ass wobbles and shined with those tight leather pants! It felt like it was in slow motion

4 Likes