Latina Milf Dumptruck BBL

I was pretty bummed out I dropped the ball on another target a few days before this but man this one made up for that. Went for a quick snack for lunch and saw this monster BBL Milf Latina booty. Fuck that shit was so big and jiggly everywhere. That ass was gorgeous in those pants. Everyone in the store had eyes on her while she shopped cause of her massive dumptruck. She was bumping her ass everywhere in the store isles cause of how phat it was. These pics don’t do justice for her ass.

IMG_8190
IMG_8191
IMG_8192
IMG_8194
IMG_8195

96 Likes

Jesus Fucking Christ! That BBL ass was eating those pants. Shit looks jiggly in all the right places. Thanks for sharing this amazing BBL
Milf. Love these BBL Latina sluts

3 Likes

Gyatt! phat jiggly booty :drooling_face: nice cap!

2 Likes

Holy shit she is thick! I’d put work into that ass for sure!!

2 Likes

What an absolute ASS, That thing is way out there

1 Like

Thanks for the support and so you guys can enjoy that ass better.

14 Likes

Jesus Christ! That ass looks even better with the vids. Definitely top tier BBL ass. Thanks for sharing them :)

1 Like

gawwd damn that ass was jiggling

1 Like

Wow she’s good, all that body is fire ! Big boobs, and huge ass, perfectly attractive ! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I wanna slip n slide my cock be7ween her cheeks. Great catch.

2 Likes

Great caps. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Once I saw that big sun glasses I knew she was inspired by Kim K lmao these are the latinas that are bad asf but are toxic asf too lol

2 Likes

That’s the kinda latin 50 yr milf with that exact build i fucking love i’d be willing to risk it all for. Don’t give a fuck who’s around, what’s she doing. I’m trying to get those digits PERIOD.

1 Like

Dear god

2 Likes