Leggy Blonde W/ Nice Ass(Closeups & Pull-Up)(OC)

Vault Vol. 7 :bank:

This has to be one of the better captures that I got in the beginning. By beginning I mean my first cloud storing account. Got a lot of short vids. In the beginning I was really paranoid with getting caught, so I was using the phone in the front pocket trick. Using my keys and a specific eraser to get my phone lens to just barely show-up, but still have the stability necessary. Anyways lol, this blondie was on the phone so she wasn’t paying too much attention to me so I was able to get pretty close. The last gif is what she left me with a pull up, and fuck was it a nice send off. Getting closer to 10, so increasing the quality a bit. I think this is an A-Tier, getting closer to S-Tier, newbie me needed to get an upshot I know it was possible lol. Anyways hope you guys enjoy :smiling_imp:

gif1,4

gif2,5
gif2.0
gif2.1
gif2.2

gif3,6

gif4,7

gif5

Preview: Latina + BBL = Capture :camera_flash:

When it comes to caps I got a bit of everything, so as requested a jeans cap. Hopefully coming soon :crossed_fingers:

129 Likes

Enjoying the gifs for sure :drooling_face:

Ufff!!! que delicioso culo gordo!!!

Thanks the last gif was messed up in the beginning too lol

2 Likes

So it was. Glad I’m seeing it now. Gotta love the pull up.

Yessir that’s the cherry on top when you shoot🍒

Feel like this didn’t get the love it deserved maybe a video helps? :thinking:

gofile(DOT)io/d/3eVCGM

3 Likes

OMG I want to spread that juicy cheeks apart and bury my face in her ass. Do you think she’s wearing panties? Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Can you post the video?

The best !!!

I did lol it is in the comments

gofile(DOT)io/d/3eVCGM

3 Likes