Let's reorganize this shxx!

Ok so, i have a collection of what i find easier to enjoy of course it maybe differ from you but gather 500 of us and we’d see a pattern wed see that there is an average standard we can try and organize ourselves to respect that standard in general so that we are all more content than discontent. We can share ideas but I don’t think anyone will start coding crap and moving site ahxx around. But we can work in short abbreviated coded language to indicate the value of a post. And if we all know how to read the code we can determine whether the post is valueable to any one of us or not. Example" first picture is exhibit A . Of one extent and then B will be of the other extent. Then we meet in the middle . A would have a title saying " the most amazing ass ever!! Must see won’t regret, she’s a dream, most perfect ass round skinny petite honey dip bent over super milf"

"

And B would have " nice ass "

What would be ideal first of all would be an indicator for various common points a picture may have, such as bent over, degree of angle, maybe age and whether blonde or brunette just one or the other. For age itd be either below 30 or over as easy as that. The word milf milf should be moawlf " mother’s on average we’d like to fuck "

So I’ll start and we can maybe get a ball rolling ? If it doesn’t shoot off i don’t mind i don’t feel like i wasted time so long as it isn’t deleted.
The benefits is that when we’re doing our dirty deed, we’re not fumbling or when we’re looking to add to our collection we aren’t wasting time on ones we dont like

Bent over close to 90 degree could be (BO) for bent over and the other would be (SB) slight bend.

Skinny, petite, slim, thin any of that could be (1) and anything above who , Eva Mendes or Rachel ray is (0)

Aesthetically pleasing asses and proportional asses need to be separated from those asses that simply are repulsive . To some. I will share now a big group of aesthetically pleasing and proportional set of asses and anything outside of that would be the opposite and we can read the good as (A) and all outside that could be (Z)

66 Likes

Hell yes!

Fixed your photo…

21 Likes

Are all these pics yours? If so damn

Ok wait wait wait wait. Lets go back to “Exhibit A.” Where can i find more of that ass?:grin::blush::wink::drooling_face:

No they’re from here

im on board, but think your getting a lil too technical lol
All i post is good stuff, but im also tired of seeing people post every woman they see lmao, btw wheres that 2nd to last post at?

6 Likes

I think this forum just needs a way to downvote. Getting rid of posts that don’t get X “likes” in 24 hours is useless. If you can upvote and downvote posts, it’s really easy to filter through the crap. Unfortunately I don’t think we can just throw this on Reddit or one of the clones, which already have that capability.

6 Likes

The red head?

yes, shes packin!

Thanks bro

1 Like

You have a great point, honestly seems like some of the guys just like every post that gets put up. Some of the pictures I’ve seen I question why even like it, Either you have Low Standars or no Standands when it comes to females. Just don’t feel obligated to like a picture because its been up 23 hrs and has none, 1 or 9 votes. If you don’t like it then keep on scrolling.

3 Likes

Yea, we should be able to use one of the pics as the thumbnail